We pride ourselves in providing you with a thorough eye exam using state of the art equipment and technology. It is our goal to provide every patient with adequate one-on-one time with the doctor which is essential for optimal eye care. We trust that you will feel comfortable throughout the process of your eye exam and will make every effort to make it a good experience.
What We Offer
- Adult and Pediatric comprehensive eye examinations.
- Eye disease diagnosis and treatment.
- Surgery including glaucoma, cataracts and eyelid surgeries.
- Complete, upscale optical including many designer frames.
- Contact lens fitting and evaluation.
- A convenient location at I-69 and US 24 just East of Lutheran Hospital.
- Convenient hours including evenings and Saturdays.
- A knowledgeable, friendly, courteous, certified staff.
What To Expect At Your Visit
- Plan on being in the office for 1 ½ to 2 ½ hours for a complete eye exam.
- Pediatric exams usually take longer. Please allow 2 to 3 hours. (Please note this is a longer exam than for an adult)
- Your eyes will be dilated. (You may want to bring a driver)
- Your glasses prescription will be checked.
What To Bring With You
- Insurance cards
- Medication list and dosage
- Glasses that you are currently wearing
- Contact lens information: old records or boxes of current contact lenses
- Name and address of family doctor